zofran online
IPB
Welcome to AfricanCichlidForum.com, an online community dedicated to African cichlids, where aquarists from beginner to advanced may find and share reliable information and quality advice regarding all aspects of African cichlids and their care.

If this is your first visit, be sure to register for a free account to gain full access to AfricanCichlidForum.com. As a registered member you will have access to post topics, community forums, communicate privately (PM) with other African cichlid keepers, respond to polls, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please check out the FAQ or contact an Administrator.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Wanting to buy some Multi's, Live in Wichita Falls Texas
post May 14 2012, 02:46 PM
Post #1
harvrad

Hello, I have resently in the past 6 months moved from Pa. to Texas where I am starting to get my tanks set up again. I used to have a 20 gallon long with 4 adult and tons of baby multi's but had to get rid of them when I left the area. Have not been able to find any place or anyone in the area who sells these type of fish so I was thinking that maybe someone on the forum may know someone in the area or maybe themselves have some for sale. I was thinking about setting up a 55 gallon with some pool filter sand and possibly add a bag or two of the black sand from Petco or Petsmart to the sand so that it would be easier to see the fish. Please if anyone has any or knows of some one let me know, Thank you!!!

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
post May 14 2012, 04:09 PM
Post #2
Crowned

Hey harvrad, welcome to ACF!! wave.gif

One of our site sponsors "Cichlids and Herps" has them on their list.
www.cichlidsandherps.net

Good luck with your search.

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th June 2017 - 08:14 AM
avana dapoxetine