zofran online
IPB
Welcome to AfricanCichlidForum.com, an online community dedicated to African cichlids, where aquarists from beginner to advanced may find and share reliable information and quality advice regarding all aspects of African cichlids and their care.

If this is your first visit, be sure to register for a free account to gain full access to AfricanCichlidForum.com. As a registered member you will have access to post topics, community forums, communicate privately (PM) with other African cichlid keepers, respond to polls, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please check out the FAQ or contact an Administrator.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Congrats to our newest moderator
post Sep 19 2012, 08:28 PM
Post #1
neutrinoman

Admin

Please welcome tfoster7189 as a new moderator. His support and expertise here on ACF have always been appreciated, so we're happy to add him to our staff and look forward to his continuing as an asset to our forum. icon_thumbsup.gif

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 3)
post Sep 20 2012, 06:03 PM
Post #2
littleafricaaqua...

Site Owner and Sponser

Thanks for the help, since taking over the 4 sites I havent got to this one much, but plan on starting to improve it like the others, Greg

+Quote Post
post Sep 20 2012, 08:05 PM
Post #3
tfoster7189

Veteran Member

Thank you, for giving me the opportunity to help out. This is something that I had been interested in getting into, just wasn't sure as to how to go about it. This has been probably my favorite AC site to visit.

+Quote Post
post Sep 21 2012, 03:52 PM
Post #4
littleafricaaqua...

Site Owner and Sponser

Thank you, like I mentioned now that I have trophs.com, petrochromis.com, cyphos.com and my site littleafricaaquatics.com running smoothly I can put time into improving this one.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2017 - 11:36 PM
avana dapoxetine