zofran online
IPB
Welcome to AfricanCichlidForum.com, an online community dedicated to African cichlids, where aquarists from beginner to advanced may find and share reliable information and quality advice regarding all aspects of African cichlids and their care.

If this is your first visit, be sure to register for a free account to gain full access to AfricanCichlidForum.com. As a registered member you will have access to post topics, community forums, communicate privately (PM) with other African cichlid keepers, respond to polls, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please check out the FAQ or contact an Administrator.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Meet Larry Johnson

Larry Johnson is perhaps best known for his frequent dives at Lake Malawi along with Ad Konings, Pam Chin, and others. One of the founding members of the Canadian Rift Lake Cichlid Association (CRLCA), Larry is a fishroom manager for Big Al's Aquarium Services in Hamilton, Ontario Canada and has been keeping cichlids since 1975. In his spare time Larry can be found at local fish club meetings such as Hamilton & District Aquarium Society, CRLCA, and others across North America....either speaking or attending. A published author of informative articles and intriguing photographs of Malawian cichlids in the wild, we are truly honored and grateful for Larry's contributions to AfricanCichlidForum.com.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Been a LONG Time, Checking in
post Apr 29 2017, 12:26 PM
Post #1
Larryochromis

Site Advisor

I kinda miss all the former action here, fb is such a crappy place to get information from reliable people, with nothing to go back to for reference!
If anyone needs help I have a new e-mail address-
larry@malawicichlidimports.ca

--------------------
*Malawi Cichlid Imports*

I don't breed my fish,I let them do all the work!

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th September 2017 - 04:04 PM
avana dapoxetine