zofran online
IPB
Welcome to AfricanCichlidForum.com, an online community dedicated to African cichlids, where aquarists from beginner to advanced may find and share reliable information and quality advice regarding all aspects of African cichlids and their care.

If this is your first visit, be sure to register for a free account to gain full access to AfricanCichlidForum.com. As a registered member you will have access to post topics, community forums, communicate privately (PM) with other African cichlid keepers, respond to polls, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please check out the FAQ or contact an Administrator.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New Fish Options !!!
post Oct 10 2012, 01:54 PM
Post #1
Jayr

I have attached a semi crappy video ( my first one) of my 75 gallon and fish that I have presently!! Thinking of adding 12 ish demasoni and maybe 2 ruby reds or dragon bloods!! opinions on this would b appreciated!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhsAsRMi_Ko...be_gdata_player

This post has been edited by Jayr: Oct 10 2012, 08:21 PM

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
post Oct 10 2012, 08:02 PM
Post #2
tfoster7189

Veteran Member

I tried watching your link. It doesn't seem to be working.

+Quote Post
post Oct 10 2012, 08:22 PM
Post #3
Jayr

Sorry about that first time posting a video!! Its fixed!!

+Quote Post
post Oct 11 2012, 12:08 PM
Post #4
tfoster7189

Veteran Member

I wouldn't have called that a crappy video. Sure, it didn't have no music to it, but who cares. I thought that the resolution was exceptional.

I think that both would make a great addition to your tank. With the Demasoni, you might have to add a few more hiding places to your tank. I would purchase them as juvenile or subadult, just in case you get an overly agressive dominant one in the bunch.

When I added some to my tank, they were the last additions do to their notorious agressive behavior.

+Quote Post
post Oct 12 2012, 06:53 AM
Post #5
Jayr

How many should I add?? Don't want any aggressive issues but don't wanna over crowd too bad that I have a lot more cleaning to do?? ( Demosoni) thank u!!

+Quote Post
post Oct 14 2012, 07:25 PM
Post #6
tfoster7189

Veteran Member

I would add the 2 peacocks first, the probably 8 Dem's. 12 is just a general guideline to spread ou the agression. You might even be able to get away with 6.

I have 2 in my 220. It works well as the are about 80 fish in that tank. I have mbuna, peacocks & haps. Some fellow hobbyist say that haps. and peacocks should not be mixed with mbunas, but it works well in my tank. Seems to have a nice balance to it.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th September 2017 - 03:57 PM
avana dapoxetine