zofran online
IPB
Welcome to AfricanCichlidForum.com, an online community dedicated to African cichlids, where aquarists from beginner to advanced may find and share reliable information and quality advice regarding all aspects of African cichlids and their care.

If this is your first visit, be sure to register for a free account to gain full access to AfricanCichlidForum.com. As a registered member you will have access to post topics, community forums, communicate privately (PM) with other African cichlid keepers, respond to polls, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please check out the FAQ or contact an Administrator.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Going on Holiday
post Oct 19 2016, 03:08 PM
Post #1
Razzo

Hey guys,

Just an update: I sold off all of my fish :shock: 16 wild C. gibberosa (Mikula) and my calvus. I took an exciting new job in Southwest Florida and I am super busy getting the house ready to sell and all the little things that have to happen. A little overwhelmed at the moment. My wife and I are looking forward to trading Lake Effect snow from Lake Michigan (In Northern Indiana) for palm trees and sunshine.

I'm actually, very relieved, to not have any fish to take care of. Think I needed a break.

A friend purchased half of my Mikula and is baby sitting my show calvus for me should I want him back in a year... some pics of the calvus in this thread: http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/t...s-palau.673337/

LOL, my wife wanted me to let all my fish friends know that she is my only hobby now - I'm good with that (she's a keeper for sure). We are, somewhat, young empty nesters. She's my best friend and we are hopeful to have a lot of fun in Florida

I'll check back in from time to time.

Take care,
Russ

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th June 2017 - 04:55 PM
avana dapoxetine