zofran online
IPB
Welcome to AfricanCichlidForum.com, an online community dedicated to African cichlids, where aquarists from beginner to advanced may find and share reliable information and quality advice regarding all aspects of African cichlids and their care.

If this is your first visit, be sure to register for a free account to gain full access to AfricanCichlidForum.com. As a registered member you will have access to post topics, community forums, communicate privately (PM) with other African cichlid keepers, respond to polls, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please check out the FAQ or contact an Administrator.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> cyathopharynx foai mutondwe, anyone keeping them
post Oct 10 2012, 03:10 AM
Post #1
timsta

hi from australia , new to this forum , im currently keeping foai mutondwe but im struggling to find any information or photos of them , does anyone keep them . cheers tim

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
post Oct 10 2012, 11:13 AM
Post #2
neutrinoman

Admin

Welcome icon_thumbsup.gif

I don't have personal experience with foai, so what I know would be fairly general and based on the comments of others who I've seen keep them. Basically, though, keeping foai/furcifer in a tank would be pretty much the same from one strain to another.

Did a quick search and found this for mutondwe, don't know if you've seen it already.

How many in your group? Any photos of them yet?

+Quote Post
post Oct 10 2012, 06:49 PM
Post #3
timsta

QUOTE(neutrinoman @ Oct 11 2012, 02:13 AM) *
Welcome icon_thumbsup.gif

I don't have personal experience with foai, so what I know would be fairly general and based on the comments of others who I've seen keep them. Basically, though, keeping foai/furcifer in a tank would be pretty much the same from one strain to another.

Did a quick search and found this for mutondwe, don't know if you've seen it already.

How many in your group? Any photos of them yet?

thanks for that , seen the photo but not the article . i have 10 ranging from 4cm-6cm .no photos yet due to being small with not much colour , starting to show orange and green through the body .cant wait .ill keep you posted as they grow and photos along the way .

+Quote Post
post Oct 10 2012, 08:06 PM
Post #4
tfoster7189

Veteran Member

First of all, Welcome to ACF!

I have never seen this fish and I have to say, thanks to the link Neutrinoman provided, that it is definitely a beautiful fish.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2017 - 04:08 AM
avana dapoxetine