zofran online
IPB
Welcome to AfricanCichlidForum.com, an online community dedicated to African cichlids, where aquarists from beginner to advanced may find and share reliable information and quality advice regarding all aspects of African cichlids and their care.

If this is your first visit, be sure to register for a free account to gain full access to AfricanCichlidForum.com. As a registered member you will have access to post topics, community forums, communicate privately (PM) with other African cichlid keepers, respond to polls, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please check out the FAQ or contact an Administrator.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Stocking 46 Gal Bowfront Tank
post Jan 15 2012, 11:00 AM
Post #1
woadito

Hi guys just finished setting up my tank and I just want to get some input from more experienced people on how to properly stock my aquarium. I have narrowed my choices down to the following fishes; Lelupi, Calvus, Cyps and possibly some clown loaches. I do not plan on breeding the fishes. How many of the listed fishes mentioned should I place in my tank?

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
post Jan 15 2012, 08:13 PM
Post #2
AndroidCichlid

QUOTE(woadito @ Jan 15 2012, 12:00 PM) *
Hi guys just finished setting up my tank and I just want to get some input from more experienced people on how to properly stock my aquarium. I have narrowed my choices down to the following fishes; Lelupi, Calvus, Cyps and possibly some clown loaches. I do not plan on breeding the fishes. How many of the listed fishes mentioned should I place in my tank?

I wouldn't keep any less than 6 Cyprichromis and you many run into trouble down the road when the Lelupi began to pair up. I have kept more than one pair in a single tank but it was a 75g. The Calvus will be pair as well but they seem to be a little more forgiving for me when they began to pair they are just very protective parents and will keep others away from their nest. Sorry couldnt tell you about the Clown Loaches.

Welcome to the Forum

--------------------
Check out our new app "The Week in Cichlids" also Cichlid Mobile and the official Aquabid app for Android Smartphones
Follow us on Twitter @tjmobileapps

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th June 2017 - 04:52 PM
avana dapoxetine