zofran online
IPB
Welcome to AfricanCichlidForum.com, an online community dedicated to African cichlids, where aquarists from beginner to advanced may find and share reliable information and quality advice regarding all aspects of African cichlids and their care.

If this is your first visit, be sure to register for a free account to gain full access to AfricanCichlidForum.com. As a registered member you will have access to post topics, community forums, communicate privately (PM) with other African cichlid keepers, respond to polls, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please check out the FAQ or contact an Administrator.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> a few pictures of my tanganyikans
post Jan 4 2012, 01:11 PM
Post #1
Jaredc911

DSC_1042 by jaredc911, on Flickr

Today's pick up by jaredc911, on Flickr

IMG_3401 by jaredc911, on Flickr

shellie by jaredc911, on Flickr

DSC_0917_tonemapped by jaredc911, on Flickr

right now i have 4 2 in black calvus and 1 oclellatus gold im redoing my floor in my room in febuary and im going to be transfering them too a fourty gallon breeder i would like to put in 3 more ocellatus golds and a couple julido chromis ornatus as well do you thing that will be ok space wise i originally wanted to do lelupi but i was told they would do a number on the shellies

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
post Jan 4 2012, 03:20 PM
Post #2
tfoster7189

Veteran Member

I think that 9 small fish in a 40 gal will be fine as long as your filter is capable and your water change maintenance is on a regular routine. Jst be sure to have enough hiding places for all of your inhabitants. I did some searching on the Julidochromis that you mentioned and, from what I read, they are listed as pretty agggressive. I know that the calvus's seem to be pretty laid back in comparison to, let's say, mbunas.

This post has been edited by tfoster7189: Jan 4 2012, 03:24 PM

+Quote Post
post Jan 6 2012, 12:44 AM
Post #3
Crowned

Hey Jaredc911, welcome to ACF!! wave.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2017 - 03:31 PM
avana dapoxetine