zofran online
IPB
Welcome to AfricanCichlidForum.com, an online community dedicated to African cichlids, where aquarists from beginner to advanced may find and share reliable information and quality advice regarding all aspects of African cichlids and their care.

If this is your first visit, be sure to register for a free account to gain full access to AfricanCichlidForum.com. As a registered member you will have access to post topics, community forums, communicate privately (PM) with other African cichlid keepers, respond to polls, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please check out the FAQ or contact an Administrator.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Outcast Comp
post Jan 14 2012, 10:17 PM
Post #11
tfoster7189

Veteran Member

I've had fish diappear like a fart in the wind before. I lost my Pleco that I had in my 220 like that. One of my Fronts. decided that he didn't like his living quarters anymore, so he bailed out. He forgot to take some water with him though. Found him on New Years day. I don't think that he was out that long though. He wasn't decomposed or smelly, just dry. The tank is almost completely covered except for maybe 2 inches in the back. I found him toward the front of the tank on the side of my overflow box. I guess that I will never figure that one out.

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
post Feb 23 2012, 07:44 PM
Post #12
malibu

do you have any Cats ?? i had a jumper it was a Venustus Cat took it upstairs ! nasty

--------------------
Man of madness
Who lives in my head
Keeping me awake at night, he sits on my bed
He drives me crazy he won't go away
Playing his game every night and every day
Yeah

---Black Sabbath--- selling my soul

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2017 - 08:04 AM
avana dapoxetine