zofran online
IPB
Welcome to AfricanCichlidForum.com, an online community dedicated to African cichlids, where aquarists from beginner to advanced may find and share reliable information and quality advice regarding all aspects of African cichlids and their care.

If this is your first visit, be sure to register for a free account to gain full access to AfricanCichlidForum.com. As a registered member you will have access to post topics, community forums, communicate privately (PM) with other African cichlid keepers, respond to polls, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please check out the FAQ or contact an Administrator.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Photo Gallery Discussion FAQ

Need assistance posting pictures? Check out this link: How to Post Pictures

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Altolamp-less
post Jan 7 2015, 09:23 PM
Post #1
Razzo

Well my altolamp friends,.... for the first time, in close to ten years, I am now "officially" Altolamp-less. :(

As some of you may already know, I sold off my wild caughts some time ago. Those three wild caught groups (calvus BCWP, orange fin comps & Muzi gold heads comps) gave me, easily, 1000+ F1 fry which many of you have swimming in your tanks today (I would love to see some of those pics :wink: ). Recently, I sold off my last two F1 Altolamp growout groups. They are still one of my favorite species but I just needed to make room for some new interests (we all know how that goes).

I am remastering some of my old favorite pictures for a project that I am working on (more about that later). I just wanted to share a few of these pics as I collect them for the project. Here's a couple pics of my favorite altolamp EVER! This was one of my breeding wild caught Muzi gold head comps. This dude was a stud. Please forgive this prideful statement (we are all proud of our fish)... he was a magnificent specimen and I miss him.

F0 Altolamprologus compressiceps (Muzi gold head comp)

One day I may have another Altolamp tank.

Cheers,
Russ

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th June 2017 - 04:47 AM
avana dapoxetine